Don’t worry, Ruta Startup is not launching a podcast.
Fortunately, there is no need. A great library of podcast content already exists for the regional tech scene, and the top podcasts in Latin America are interviewing members of the Peru startup community.
Here are a few podcasts featuring startup founders and investors in Peru.
Aquí & Ahora (El TecnoLatino Habla):
Juan Pablo Cappello has been involved in some of the most important transactions in venture capital in Latin America. In just a few months during 2020, he has amassed over a hundred interviews.
- Luis Arbulu (Xertica, SXF)
- Ragi Burhum (AmigoCloud)
- Andrés Benavides (Startup Perú, UTEC Ventures, Codeable)
- Debbie Jaffe (Endeavor Peru, Google)
- Greg Mitchell (Angel Ventures, Ruta Start-up, AVP Seed Fund)
Nathan Lustig is a pioneer venture capital investor in Latin America. He also launched the first podcast for the Latin America tech scene.
- Mariana Costa, Laboratoria: Transforming Latin America’s Tech Sector with Female Talent, Ep 91
- Ep 46 Pedro Neira: Innovating for the Latin American Dating Industry
- Ep 22 Greg Mitchell, Funding Startup Business in Peru and Regionally in Latin America
WeXchange is the premier forum for female STEM entreprenuers in Latin America.
Along with the podcasts above, check out two podcasts that have launched recently in Peru: La Nueva Orden and Innovación sin Barreras.