The Peruvian Association of Seed and Venture Capital has published its third quarter report.
The key highlights this quarter are:
Venture capital funds investing in Peru startups:
- Axon Partners investment in Turismoi for an undisclosed amount
- 500 Startups investments in Fitco and Rebajatuscuentas.com
- Magma Partners investment in Chaty
Corporate venture arms increasing activity:
- Orbis Ventures announced investment in Ultracasas, a startup based in Bolivia
- Mapping of 24 corporate innovation centers throughout Peru
- Case study on Grupo El Comercio
Continued internationalization of startups outside Peru:
- Participation in regional accelerator programs
- Expansion to new markets
A special recognition to Lancen Fuller, who acted as ambassador to PECAP in compiling the discovery exercize of the corporate venture scene.
You can access the report here.
One thought on “3 takeaways from the PECAP Q3 Report”