The Peruvian Association of Seed and Venture Capital has published its third quarter report.
The key highlights this quarter are:
Venture capital funds investing in Peru startups:
- Axon Partners investment in Turismoi for an undisclosed amount
- 500 Startups investments in Fitco and Rebajatuscuentas.com
- Magma Partners investment in Chaty
Corporate venture arms increasing activity:
- Orbis Ventures announced investment in Ultracasas, a startup based in Bolivia
- Mapping of 24 corporate innovation centers throughout Peru
- Case study on Grupo El Comercio
Continued internationalization of startups outside Peru:
- Participation in regional accelerator programs
- Expansion to new markets
You can access the report here.